Monday, November 16, 2009

Carmit Bachar performs on Dancing With The Stars!


Q&A with Carmit Bachar
by Lee Cherry


1. Where did you just come back from and what did you do there? I just got back from Hong Kong where I performed for an Operation Smile event that raised over 1 million US$....I’m very proud :)
2. What are you working on right now? On Tuesday, 11/17 I’ll be on Dancing With The Stars. I’m dancing in a piece from the upcoming movie “Nine” directed by Rob Marshall. You can also check my recent performance from Pop Goes The World on Youtube or carmitbachar.net.

3. I hear you have new management..Tell us about it. I recently started working with Wendy Goldstein at Omerta Mananagemt. She has been one of the top A&R's in the industry for over a decade and a powerful woman. I'm excited to be making moves with her.
5. Will you be performing your new music the next Zodiac? I will absolutely be performing new music in the next Zodiac and looking forward to it!!

6. When's the next Zodiac and what are the plans for the brand? We're looking at early next year for another Zodiac spectacular!!! A lot of new exciting things are always in the works for Zodiac. There are so many pieces to the puzzle so we shall be ever evolving! 2010 promises to be amazing!!

7. You are always doing a million things. How do you keep up with yourself and coordinate it all? Honestly, I don't know how I do it myself?! Especially when I have the flu right smack in the middle of it all!! Somehow, I have it that it always works out....so it does! I'm a Virgo and we can be super focused in the chaos, as long as we take it one step at a time. I do work best under pressure tho;) Staying present keeps me motivated. I want the best, so if I give it my all there are no regrets and u gotta keep moving forward!!
8. Do you have anything you'd like to say to your young fans who know you from PCD and are looking to break into the dance/music industry? I'm inspired by how inspired the fans get from the music, dance moves and style! What I can tell the fans is to never be idle...then you are in your head about what it is you want to do instead of doing it!! Be creative, the more you engage in actually doing whatever it is you love, the better you get at it!! And I promise you wont be bored either;)
New Addition::: Here's Carmit's performance from DWTS:


No comments:

Post a Comment